2022 Wedding PhotographyFull Day Coverage
- Photography coverage from preparations through to your evening function and first dance
- Minimum 500 images fully edited and provided as high resolution digital files on USB
- Secure online gallery of your wedding images
- Pre-wedding photo shoot
2022 Wedding FilmsWedding Highlights Film
- Available in addition to you Wedding Photography Collection
- Wedding highlights film documenting the most memorable moments of your day
- Includes audio highlights from your ceremony & speeches
- Coverage alongside your photography from preparations through to evening function and first dance
- Included with all photography & film collections
- A great way to get to know my clients a little better before the big day
- An hour or so at a favourite location – a local beach or parklands etc
- Helps to settle any nerves about ‘posing’ or being in front of the camera
- Get some great shots of yourself and your partner prior to the wedding
- Images presented in a secure online gallery as well as downloadable high resolution image files
- Also available to purchase as single prints or create a presentation album
How do we book you?
To confirm a booking and guarantee your wedding date you just need to complete a short online booking form and return a deposit of £250.
I usually get booked a minimum of 12-18 months in advance of a wedding so once you have decided to place a booking, please give me a call or send me an email to confirm availability and I can forward full booking details.
How far do you travel?
I’m based in Swansea, South Wales, however I regularly cover weddings throughout the UK and I am also available for destination weddings.
There is no additional fee for travel within 100 miles of Swansea, any additional travel requirements or accommodation can be discussed.
How do you provide photo & video coverage?
This is one of the most common questions I get asked, and the answer to this is twofold.
Firstly technology, the type of cameras I use help to provide both incredible still images as well as high definition video.
Secondly, having covered hundreds of wed- dings over many years I have learned what makes a great image, or a fantastic moment of video footage during a wedding day. With this knowledge I am able to switch seam- lessly between formats as the scene dictates.
How many photographers attend each wedding?
You can choose to have either myself or both myself and my additional photographer at your wedding. Whilst there is an additional fee for an extra photographer, if you are having a large wedding with over 150 guests, to ensure we capture as much of the action as possible it may be advisable.
Do you shoot both colour and black & white?
All photographs are initially taken in colour. At the editing stage I then decide which images work well as black & white photos. Any image shown in colour however can easily be presented in black & white on request.
Do we choose our album images?
Yes, of course. Whilst some couples are happy for me to take full control of creating their wedding album most choose to pick their own images.
I can offer advice as to what images work well together but you can have as much input into the design process as you wish.
How long does it take to receive our wedding photographs?
You will receive a sneak peak at a couple of images within a few days of your wedding. I aim to provide access to all your images within 2-3 weeks during low season and 4-6 weeks at high season.
How do friends and family view and order prints?
With access to online galleries your images can be ordered in a range of products from a secure password protected site. Alternatively you can order directly from myself quoting the image number from your wedding images provided.
Do we meet up before the wedding?
Included in my wedding collection is the pre wedding photo shoot. We usually arrange this a couple of months before the wedding. This is a also great time to have a chat about the details of your wedding day and discuss any ideas you have regarding your photography.
We usually have a quick run through every thing again a week or two ahead of the wedding just to confirm times and any other arrangements.